- 37 Broadway, Glenelg South
- South Australia 5045
- Monday:7.30am - 5.00pm
- Tuesday:7.30am - 5.00pm
- Wednesday:7.30am - 5.00pm
- Thursday:7.30am - 5.00pm
- Friday:7.30am - 5.00pm
- Saturday:7.30am - 4.00pm
- Sunday:7.30am - 4.00pm
The Organik Store & Café is an organic shop and cafe located in Glenelg, Adelaide.
In store you will find:
- Fresh organic fruits and vegetables
- Fresh organic meat: chicken, bacon, chorizo
- Frozen products: vegetables, berries, ice-cream
- Freshly baked organic breads (fresh Thursdays and Saturdays)
- Organic and biodynamic dairy products & eggs
- Organic bulk foods (weigh & pay)
- Vegan and gluten-free products
- Organic skin care and cosmetics
- Organic baby food
- Organic hair, body & personal care products
- Organic wine (including some preservative free)
- Organic spirits (Antipodes Vodka, Gin and Espresso Liqueur)
- Environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Books and publications
- Other organic pantry items
There’s also a cafe where can enjoy a range of savoury foods, cakes (including raw cakes), raw balls, salads, juices, smoothies, tea, coffee and chai drinks, including a range of alternative milks. The meals cater to various diets: vegetarian, vegan, paleo, raw, gluten free and sugar free.
They are licensed in both the cafe and the store, so are able to serve organic wine, beer and champagne by the glass to enjoy with your meal, or feel free to browse the organic options they have in their store – including preservative free wines.
If you’re in the city make sure you check out their cafe & store located at 131 Pirie St.