- 553A North Road, Ormond
- Victoria 3204
- Monday:8.30am - 6.30pm
- Tuesday:8.30am - 6.30pm
- Wednesday:8.30am - 6.30pm
- Thursday:8.30am - 6.30pm
- Friday:8.30am - 6.30pm
- Saturday:8.30am - 5.30pm
Sunnybrook Health Store is an organic shop located in Ormond, Melbourne.
In store you will find:
- Fresh organic fruits and vegetables
- Fresh organic meat
- Frozen products: ice-cream, yoghurt, vegetables & berries
- Freshly baked organic breads
- Organic and biodynamic dairy products & eggs
- Vegan and gluten-free products
- Organic skin care and cosmetics
- Organic hair and body care products
- Organic baby food and baby products
- Environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Various books and publications
- Other organic pantry items
There is also a Naturopathic Dispensary at the back of the store with herbal tinctures and a large range of practitioner only products. There have 2 rooms upstairs for private consults: Naturopathy, Nutrition, Homeopathy, Acupuncture, Kinesiology and Spiritual/Clairvoyance. The Community Clinic is available Monday to Saturday offering 20 minute consults for minor ailments or acute conditions (cost of $10).
I have been shopping here for several years and the staff are very helpful, we are a family with several allergies and try to eat organic when we can, and this is the perfect store for us.
I went to this shop recently to exchange a product (which I bought recently) that was expired. There was a lady at the counter who was not helpful in resolving the matter. She kept on arguing and when she realised she was wrong she responded very rudely.
I find that customer service is zero at this store, they need to know how to treat their customers !!