- Miami State High School
- 2137-2205 Gold Coast Highway, Miami Queensland 4220
0400 717 628
Every Sunday: 6.00am - 11.30am
The Organic Gold Coast Farmers Market is an all organic growers market located in Miami. All of the fruits and vegetables sold here are certified organic. David, the Market Manager, does a great job making sure that everything is above board and you are truly getting quality organic produce and products.
It’s a nice feeling when you can wonder around a market, shopping at your pleasure, knowing that everything is pure goodness. The hard work has been done for you.
Some of the organic suppliers are:
- Active Earth – grain free muesli, seed mixes, nut spreads, etc
- Awesome Organics – reseller of fruits and vegetables – what can’t be provided by the local farmers
- Buchi – kombucha
- Drew & Vicki Murphy – fruit, vegetables and eggs
- Healthy Pulse – tofu
- Hibiscus House – cold pressed juices, smoothies, elixers
- Iskcon – fruits and vegetables
- Nature’s Organic Harvest – mainly fruits, including frozen
- Noego Espresso Lounge & Coffee Roastery – coffee
- Pandora Downs – heirloom seedlings
- Relish Organics – bulk foods e.g. nuts, seeds, flours, etc.
- Rice Culture – miso, crepes and omelettes
- Roar Food – raw foods
- Sol Breads – bread
- Summit Organics – fruits and vegetables
- Sylva Lining Organics – fruits, vegetables and micro-greens
- Totally Nuts – activated nuts
- Uplands Farm – potatoes, onions, sweet potatoes, citrus
- Wallan Vale Dairy – raw milk
- Wild About Organics – Australian cold pressed extra virgin oil
- Wild Oasis Water
Parking is virtually right at the market, and is plentiful.