- Cnr. Roberts and Stewart Streets
- Brunswick East Victoria 3057
- Monday:9.00am - 3.00pm
- Tuesday:9.00am - 3.00pm
- Wednesday:9.00am - 3.00pm
- Thursday:9.00am - 3.00pm
- Friday:9.00am - 3.00pm
- Saturday:9.00am - 3.00pm
- Sunday:9.00am - 3.00pm
CERES Organic Market and Shop is an organic shop, cafe and park located in Brunswick East.
They are a Not For Profit Enterprise, where the profits go back into sustaining CERES Environment Parks grounds and Educational Programs.
Set on 11 acres of land, CERES Organic Market and Shop offers a unique shopping experience; with live music every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, chickens to feed and an adjoining Coffee Shop.
Their veggies have traveled meters not miles! Nestled on a hill, overlooking the Honey lane market garden, with Tonka trucks and an olive tree for the kids to climb, they offer a unique and engaging shopping experience in inner suburban Melbourne.
Smell the biodynamic sausages cooking and have a cuppa on a Saturday morning whilst the band belts out some tunes, meet the local craft producers who sell their wares on a Saturday morning come rain hail or shine, the urban farmer swap table where backyard producers offer their excess goods for free, grab some eggs still warm from Isa Brown chooks and not a plastic bag in sight.
You can bring in your recycled plastic and glass jars and fill them with organic bulk foods and liquids and environmentally friendly cleaning products. Come and immerse yourself in a community space that keeps it real.
If you have eaten today, thank a farmer. They specialise in:
- Organic bulk foods; including nuts, flours, grains, muesli, pulses, oils, vinegars and honey
- Bulk cleaning products that have minimal environmental impact
- Natural, cruelty free and organic body and beauty products
- Organic eggs
- Locally produced products
- Stainless steel drink bottles and lunch boxes
- Fresh, organic fruit and veg
- Organic dairy products
- Organic and free range meats
- Freshly baked organic breads
- Vegan and gluten free products
- Organic grocery and pantry items