- Event days:
Register for the Sugar Free Summer Program, online and free from 19th June 2017.
When it comes to sugar addiction, companies know how to exploit their consumers into buying more of their product, and they do it with one of the most addictive substances in the world: SUGAR. Invest just 2 minutes and take the “Sugar Addiction Quiz” created by Razi Berry and Dr. Brian Mowll.
Did you know that sugar is hidden in what we eat (and drink) with over 89 different names?
And even more tricky, it can addict us in more than one way.
You can be “brain” hooked: Sugar acts on a part of the brain called the nucleus accumbens, the pleasure centre of the brain, and leads to a reward cascade that is hard to resist.
Or you can be “body” hooked: Sugar disrupts hormone balance, with insulin and leptin resistance leading to blood sugar imbalance and over-eating.
Or you can get “mood” hooked: Many people crave sugar due to imbalances in neurotransmitters and hormones which lead to mood disturbance, so simply feeling anxious, depressed, or aggravated can lead to the overconsumption of sugar and processed foods.
And, to make it more difficult, you may be a combination of more than one “hook” … but there is hope. You can learn how to break the cycle for you and your family and minimise your family’s risk of diabetes, obesity, heart disease and even cancer by eliminating sugar… once and for all.
The Sugar Free Summer is a 10 week program designed to help you break your sugar addictions and crush your cravings.
Here’s what you will get when you enrol:
- 10 weekly online video lessons with host Razi Berry publisher of NaturalPath, Dr Brian Mowll the Diabetes Coach.
- View 20 expert video interviews with on a wide range of topics from the nation’s leading authorities on sugar-free living and health.
- Access to their private online community forum (so you feel supported and cared for every step of the way).
- Access LIVE weekly Q & A Sessions with Razi Berry and Dr Brian Mowll
- Their exclusive collection of fact sheets, special reports, and other exciting bonus material to help you live a sugar-free summer.
And that’s not all you get.
You’ll also get access to delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes.
Here’s to your best health and sweet life.
No sugar added.